10/03/2008

I wanted to...

...take these pictures with her wearing her cute jeans and striped socks.



I wanted to not be sick this morning so I had the patience to find the jeans and change her socks...










I wanted her to sit still...



I wanted it not to be freezing outside so I could use a bench in my front yard...









I wanted to tell you all how much she LOVES her new squeakey shoes...





And I wanted to tell you how not sick I am of them yet and how I LOVE knowing where she is...

Posted by Picasa

2 readers took time to leave a thought:

Kate October 3, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

All I can do is chuckle at this one. :)

McSarah October 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I can tell by the pics that both of you are excited about the shoes... her little feet just want to get down and SQUEAK!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP