1/10/2009

random picture challenge


I'm a little late jumping on this random picture challenge from 4LittleMenandGirlyTwins, but here's mine. I was trying to fix dinner and Ava was bored, so I gave her this big bowl of chopped cabbage and a fork. The cabbage was for a stir-fry, and I was chopping other stuff while she played with it.
I can't believe that was only May, and she already looks so much different and has long since been out of the highchair and graduated to the "big kid bench" at our table!
And, I haven't made that dish in a while, maybe it'll be on our menu this week. . .

2 readers took time to leave a thought:

Shasta January 10, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

She looks like she's really into it!

I was thinking the same thing when I found my picture for this challenge, my son was such a "baby" then, he has changed so much in 8 months!

Homegrown Tribe January 11, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

oh my gosh, she DOES look so much younger there. How did they get so big so fast.

how's your weekend going?

britt

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP