1/24/2009

Random Picture Challenge


Here's my random picture challenge photo: my 30th one from August 2007.
We are at our annual vacation spot and the boys were hamming it up on an unused cannon on the lakefront. This is actually one of several of our photo traditions that we do every year when we go. I took several this time before I realized that it was a very bad time of day to have good lighting!

6 readers took time to leave a thought:

The Liebers January 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

I love the expression on the kid in back!!

Shasta January 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Great picture, and I love that you do it every year!

Lucky January 24, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Tee Hee...guess where MY 30th picture from August 2007 is from?!?!? Lakeside! I have to put it up...just talked to my inlaws today...we are booked for the week of August 8th this year. Are you going again?

Homegrown Tribe January 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Benji looks so much younger there.... and Alec's face rocks!!!

britt

Homegrown Tribe January 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

oh... maybe we can go to lakeside together this year. :)

britt

My2Gs January 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Hey Shelly,
I'm hoping that you can help me with something......I am looking for a hair salon who would be able to do a fancy updo for Gracie on Valentines day. She is in a wedding. It would need to be someone who can handle that much hair LOL. Any suggestions?
~ Lacie

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP