10/25/2009

Snappin' Apples


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Apples grow mighty well here abouts, and we always can't wait to go and pick them each fall.  Nothin' tastes better (or smells better) than homemade applesauce, or warm apple crisp!

We had a fun weekend:: a trip to the park, an impromptu evening with new friends over a fire, an early neighborhood trick-or-treat, more progress on Ava's dress (another Handmade post coming soon!)

Looking forward to a new week:: school, hosting my mom's group, play-dates, and a decision about Marvin's possible new job

Pondering a question from our small-group leader: "What has your attention?"

What has {your} attention this week?

2 readers took time to leave a thought:

Lakeville Vertical October 27, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Wondering if I should restart reading my Outlander series since I finished book 7 and am seriously mourning the fact that there is only 1 more book. :(
Bible Study starts tomorrow so I should probably not start a book that I can't put down.
How is your nose? I have cried with knocks to my nose also. It's so painful. I'm impressed with the working out. I've been a lazy butt. I'm seriously busy but on the workout front I've been a bum. Not really caring either. :)
Do you have a good recipe for applesauce. Would love one that doesn't contain like 20 cups of sugar. OK, need to get back to sleep. It's 3:30. I'm rambling. Have a great day dearie.

Katy October 28, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Oh what I would give for an apple orchard near by. I have so enjoyed many blogs I read sharing their apple orchard adventures.

Great pictures!
~Kate

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP