2/04/2010

{sugar} Calorie-free!


I have a somewhat unhealthy addiction to scarves

In someone's opinion, I probably have too many

I have found 5 Gap scarves at the Goodwill store

Today I had a bad day

My special time of the month, sick kids, bad weather, no motivation


Today I had a good friend
who
acknowledges my scarf-lust
loves the Goodwill store like I do
and
was in the right place at the right time!



Two more Gap scarves
99 cents each.


Way better than chocolate!




6 readers took time to leave a thought:

Will and Olivia February 4, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

smile on my face. you look beautiful in them.

Vaughn Family Chaos February 4, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

you look adorable!!!

My2Gs February 4, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Lori took the words right out of my mouth....you look adorable in them! :-)

Muthering Heights February 5, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Your new scarf is adorable! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Kate February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Oh you scarf addict you. And everyone is right...you look fabulous in them. I look terrible in them.

Thought of you yesterday, I went to goodwill and found a slip 'n slide for $1. But today's not quite the right weather for it, eh??

Becca February 6, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

LOVE that scarf on you!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP