3/04/2011

It will


fade...

This image in my mind
 of childhood innocence,
of imagination come to life

The sounds of laughing
and little voices singing made up songs

Beautiful naivete
a precious gift

Mine to nurture and protect
to cherish and watch grow

Mine to release one day
all too soon...

This is why my camera never leaves my side
why I teach myself how to do it better
why I offer to photograph memories for others
why capturing images is my passion





3 readers took time to leave a thought:

Unknown March 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

I wish I was as good as you at it! I am trying! I love looking back at old photo's. They grow so fast I have even cried looking at my older kids pictures and how fast they grow.

Keep sharing!

Anonymous May 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

I hope everything is okay? I really miss you and your blog.
Keep posting pleassssssssseeee :)
No pressure, if you are busy living life, I am just concerned.

Canadian Cathy

Shelly May 5, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Cathy, thanks for your concern!! :0) I actually miss my blog, too! ha! Yes, we have been in an extremely busy season, making some transitions, etc. I'm hoping to start blogging again soon...I have lots to share!
We're totally fine, don't worry!!!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP