7/16/2008

Wordless Wednesday


Didn't know they sold these at Trader Joe's!
Posted by Picasa

6 readers took time to leave a thought:

My2Gs July 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

That is one cute sack of groceries!! :)
~ Lacie

My2Gs July 16, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Oh yeah and we drove right past the water park in Powell today. We were just too darn tired and hot from spending the day at the zoo :) Poor Gauge fell asleep before we had even pulled out of the zoo parking lot! We'll have to save that adventure for another day.

Faith Hope Love Mama July 17, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

What a cute little shopper.
So, my last comment on your recipe manager may have not made sense. I don't think I read your question right. Sorry, I thought you were looking for recipes. I guess my mind is playing tricks on me. :)

Kate July 17, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Ha! That is so stinkin' adorable!!!

MerrandaVK July 19, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Super cute for sure! I wish we had a Trader Joe's around here... I am so jealous!

t h a i t r a i t July 23, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Sweetest thing I've ever seen in a TJ's bag...

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP