8/16/2008

I"ve been tagged...

...for the first time ever! Thanks, Lacie!

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
I'm going to have to say in Lakeside, Ohio. I know that doesn't sound so grand, but I've never been abroad, and I have been to Lakeside (every summer) and so far it's my favorite place in the world.

2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?
French.
Why?
It's beautiful, sexy and definitely NOT practical!


3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
Ummm, wow! I guess I'd pick Target because I could get the most stuff for the most people. I've been caught in a very generous mood- sometimes I'd probably say Sephora or the shoe department in Nordstrom!


4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?
Am I allowed to say Jesus?


5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?
For sure a romantic comedy, and I'd have to play myself 'cause I'm one of a kind! (but if I have to choose, I'd probably say Reese Witherspoon)

6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
My handsome, romantic, generous husband!


7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve? The argument between conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I'd make people see that there is always a place for traditional doctors and hospitals, but open their eyes to leaning how our bodies are created to heal themselves when given the correct resources. (I really want to fill an entire page about this, but I'll restrain myself!)

8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?
The violin; I've never even touched one though...


I'm going to invite Sarah over at Who Has Time for This... to play along, since she says she doesn't like to blog!

0 readers took time to leave a thought:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP