10/12/2009

these are a few of my {favorite things}


earrings on clearance

 
 canary yellow wristlet wallet {also on clearance}

 
 ava's {strawberry shoes} from the goodwill store

 
 more earrings on clearance

 
 turquoise and coral from our local flea market
{yes, i know they don't match that shirt I"m wearing}

 
ava's leather ballet flats for later {also from goodwill}

 
my new jeans
{oh yes, i did just post a picture of part of my butt!}

but not that wallpaper...

4 readers took time to leave a thought:

My2Gs October 13, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Gorgeous pictures as always! Where did you end up finding a pair of jeans that you liked?

Will and Olivia October 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Whenever I find my jewelery box in the storage unit, I'll have to show you my earrings that my brother in law made for me out of wood. You would love them!

4 Little Men and Girly Twins October 15, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

sniff sniff

i miss my shopping partner!!!!!!!!!

love all of your finds!

britt

Faith Hope Love Mama October 15, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Cute stuff. I haven't been in a few weeks. I've been dissapointed with our Good will lately. Maybe with the season change some cute things will be popping up. How often do you shop??

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP