I'm not sure if it's just because of the pictures but I LOVE that each of them have a different shades of blue eyes. BEAUTIFUL! Benji could be a little model I think. He's such a photogenic little boy!
I was just going to say...it's like with each kid the eyes get lighter! I think that is one of the best things about having children...just seeing all the beautiful results (inside and out!) of you and your husband! God is good.
It's still me! Me, myself...and my husband, three sons and a daughter. Still living our "Life As We Know It"! Welcome to our new site.
Welcome to our life!
We follow Jesus, work hard, play harder, eat naturally, try to garden, make stuff, homeschool, dance together, laugh loudly, cook from scratch, devour books, use alternative medicine, make messes, learn from mistakes, and dream big.
Thanks for dropping by and joining us on our journey.
5 readers took time to leave a thought:
I'm not sure if it's just because of the pictures but I LOVE that each of them have a different shades of blue eyes. BEAUTIFUL! Benji could be a little model I think. He's such a photogenic little boy!
Aren't those the most darling kids! And such good photos too.
love em
love em
love em
love em
britt
you have beautiful children
I was just going to say...it's like with each kid the eyes get lighter! I think that is one of the best things about having children...just seeing all the beautiful results (inside and out!) of you and your husband! God is good.
Post a Comment