11/21/2011

one more Last Time


Babywearing is near and dear to my heart...

it's one of the things I miss most about not having a tiny one in the house...and one of the things I hope I'll get to do again someday

Back in the spring, Ava went through a brief spurt of asking me to wear her on my back as I did housework. She was the one I wore the most as an infant because I was finally at home full time. After having to leave my boys as babies with a sitter, I just didn't want to put Ava down!

I knew that these were going to be the last times she asked me...she's getting so big and independent...as she should be!

So...as I wore her one more Last Time, I grabbed the camera and stopped time with our reflection in my dirty living room mirror...

4~25~11
i love you, baby girl!

1 readers took time to leave a thought:

Homegrown Tribe December 7, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

She looks so big! You'll babywear again I just know it!!!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP