11/17/2011

snowballs


We have this beautiful tree in the smack middle of our backyard...it's some type of hydrangea, we call it the "snowball bush"

Every summer, beautiful white round flower clusters grow, and snowball fights in shorts is a popular activity


Ava loves the flowers...


Daddy and I don't love the location of the bush

but...


can't bear to cut it down!

3 readers took time to leave a thought:

Unknown November 18, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

I can't tell you how GREAT it is to have you back and hear from your side of the world! I missed you!

Blessings!

Jessica Heights November 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

And no wonder...with a little beauty like that frolicking beneath it? :)

Homegrown Tribe December 7, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

she looks so peaceful, she just fits with the beauty around her. love it!

I can't believe I missed all these blog posts! I am so behind on blog reading. :(

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP