1/25/2010

Dear Readers,




I am having a huge clearance sale over at my shop,

They are semi-fitted, pouch-style baby carriers, they are
sleek, chic
and
a must-have for any baby-wearing momma who wants to be
in style!

During the sale, all carriers will be discounted $10
That means...

my normally low priced, quality meeUps are
EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE!

Prices range from $25 to $35

If you blog about this, or tweet about it, you will receive free shipping on your order!
(just leave me a comment and let me know)

So...help me out and spread the word!!!
Thanks you all!

(sale does not include children's meeUps)


2 readers took time to leave a thought:

Will and Olivia January 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

I put a link on facebook. :)

Muthering Heights January 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Your carriers are just beautiful!!! :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP